WITH OVER 100 YEARS COMBINED EXPERIENCE IN THE WATER HANDLING INDUSTRY, OSPREY IS WELL PLACED TO HELP WITH YOUR WATER MANAGEMENT REQUIREMENTS
WE HAVE DIVISIONS DEDICATED TO:
- Water Storage
- Rainwater Harvesting
- Pumps, pipelines and fittings
- Water Quality Testing & Solutions
- Water Supplies
Firstly, we recognise that no two water management solutions are the same – so we don’t sell standard solutions. We listen, we discover your needs, discuss the options, and then we put together a system that meets your needs and your budget – precisely.
Our skills will insure a water efficient system with years of trouble free operation. We pride ourselves in providing:
- Fully qualified design and installation Engineers.
- Full liability and PI insurance.
- Full local references.
- Full site inspection before submission of a quotation.
- Full installation schedules, with timescales to meet your requirements.
- Full liaison with local authorities and water suppliers if required.
- Full compliance and understanding of water by-laws.
- Factory trained Engineers and full Service/Maintenance support.
- Confidence in our products and skills resulting in longer warranties.
As experienced water management engineers we adhere to a strict code of ethics. Combine this with our longevity within the industry, our commitment to creating customers for life, and we are confident you will be delighted with the way that we work and the finished result. Our ability to combine innovative design with proven products ensures a system that is not only reliable and effective, but is water and energy efficient too. When you deal with Osprey you work with one of a team of Engineers who understand the long term requirements of users of water systems.
COMMITMENT TO QUALITY
Since it was founded Osprey, has continued to build an enviable track record, with delighted clients including local authorities, at major golf courses, sports stadia and landscaping contractors and motor manufacturers, with residential and commercial systems throughout the UK. To ensure long life and reliability of equipment, Osprey specifies and uses the best in class, selecting the most appropriate and efficient products. The whole process from translating the brief to commissioning is handled in-house by our own professional and enthusiastic team.
COMMITMENT TO SERVICE
Osprey was founded as a service company and this remains an important sector of the business. With service engineers dedicated to specific areas of the customer base, you can rest easy in the knowledge that we’ll be on hand to help. Many of our clients stay with us after their system have been installed, taking out an annual service contract.